Nia WHITE Belt Training
The Nia " Art of Sensation"White Belt Training is for everybody. For the beginning to seasoned mover, for the person looking to begin their teaching path to the person looking to deepen their connection to their body, movement and life. The White Belt Training takes you on a journey of self-discovery through the Art of Sensation. Beginning with the Joy of Movement, you will learn the foundation of Nia – 13 principles that will lead you to greater health, wellness and fitness for life. The gift of the White Belt is receiving the tools to take the magic of your Nia experience off the dance floor and into your life – “dancing through life" lifestyle.
Laurie leads Nia White Belt online training coursss and in person intensives at studios around the world.
Embody the foundation of Nia Holistic Fitness + Wellness for your Body + Life
- Experience greater pleasure in your body and life.
- Use conscious movement for health and well-being.
- Live life with greater joy, deep love and respect of your body.
2024 Online Training Dates:
Nia 5 STAGES Training
Movement Medicine for Body, Mind + Soul
Nia 5 Stages Training provides every body with tools to embody this healing, mindful practice . It provides the experiential foundation for sharing the Nia Stages. Whether you are a Nia teacher, student, movement practitioner, somatic educator or health professional, Nia 5 Stages Training add a new skill set to add to your realm of expertise. For Nia teacher members, this training includes a post-trainng onine SHARE program that guides you to shraing 52 ready to deliver lessons plans (in development). Anyone can take the training for personal experience and growth. To teach 5 Stages professionally (classes, workshops), White belt and a teaching mebersship are required. Anyone can take the trainig for personal embodiment and growth.
ONLINE TRAINING DATES
Trainings will run over the course of 7 live interactive weekly sessions (using ZOOM). Sessons will be recorded for replay should you have a calendar conflict and includes access to online resources to support your home embodiment and practice. This also includes 7 online 5 STAGES classes with Laurie.
Thursday, October 5 - November 16, 2023 | GET INFO + REGISTRATION DETAILS
Nia GREEN Belt Training
Nia Green Belt Training ~ The Art of Teaching
Share the Joy of Teaching Nia with dynamice ease, relaxed confidence and skill.
The Nia Green Belt is the path to the Nia practiec and the art of teaching the magic of Nia with ease, confidence and somatic skill. This training is designed for every teacher from the novice Nia White Belt graduate to the experienced Nia Black Belt teacher.
Teaching Nia is a path of The Body’s Way, self-healing, conditioning and self-discovery. It is a path fueled by the philosophy and belief that through movement we find health. Motivation and inspiration to teach Nia comes from a desire and a passion to share Nia with the world.
This training will teach you to:
- Craft a Magical Nia Class experience for yourself, and your students.
- Embody Nia Routines - by eliminating effort and creating ease.
- Expand your understanding of Music ~ Sound Resonance.
- Build choreography by Scaffolding from your base.
- Cue with relaxed confidence and ease
- Deepen your relationship to the 7 Cycle Format, including Focus and Intent.
- Expand your authentic teaching self
As your Nia Green Belt Trainer, I am are here to:
- Hold the space for learning, growth and development
- Offer individual and group coaching.
- Empower your 52 Moves Craft.
- Share tools to enhance teaching skills.
- Guide you through exercises for teaching mastery.
- Address your learning style
Specialty Nia Trainings + Workshop Events
- The MOVE IT Experience and Practice
- Learn, move + energize method of embodying technique
- SCAFFOLDING base, core + upper extremities
- One minute interval timers designed for practice
Nia® FLOORplay Specialty Training
A 7-week online experiential journey where you will master learning how to move on the floor versus exercising. The art of FLOORplay is blending one move into the next to create a beautiful dance that massages and strengthens the whole body from fingers to toes. Thisunique program stimulates functional movement and self-healing by working with Nia floorplay fundamentals, The Body's Way philosophy and a varitey of music and energy dynamics.
Contact Laurie for one-on-one Mentoring or Coaching sessions
Up-Coming Workshops + Special Events